Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I love....

Christian Dior Spring 2009 RTW
I would happily wear this outfit - I love the pussy bow blouse, the leopard belt, the skirt, the shoes... would probably take off the hat as I'm not and never will be (sadly) a hat person, but the rest is gorgeous!



Chanel Fall 2009 RTW

The classic Chanel suit. I have always looked and coveted Chanel's suits, and hopefully one day, when I'm better paid than I am now, I will actually be able to afford one! A girl can dream...





The Amazing Blair Waldorf
Favourite character from my favourite show. I probably couldn't pull off the shorts and red tights look, but I love love the sailor dress from Season 1. Hopefully with my new found sewing skills I can soon make my own version. I also love her ballet flats - all of them - and can't believe how hard it is to find a pair good quality, leather ballet flats! I've found many cheap, over-embellished, and some down right ugly pairs, so the search continues.








2 comments: