Saturday, June 6, 2009

What I'm reading now...


I re-read the Harry Potter series every few months or so, its the perfect series for a day-dreamer like me. Favourite characters include Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Fred and George Weasley and Dumbledore.

Favourite Quotes

Albus Dumbledore

"- yet sadly, accidental rudeness occurs alarmingly often. Best to say nothing at all, my dear man." 

"What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so naturally the whole school knows."

"By all means continue destroying my possessions. I daresay I have too many."

"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, those who live without love."

"And now Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."

"Tell me one last thing," said Harry. "Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"


Fred and George Weasley

"You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."

"You're a prefect? Oh Ronnie! That's everyone in the family!" (Molly Weasley)
"What are Fred and I? Next door neighbours?"

"Hello, Harry," said George, beaming at him. "We thought we heard your dulcet tones."



What I soon will be reading...



As a lover of Chanel how can I go past a biography of Mademoiselle?

I'm waiting for...




The first book details 18th and 19th century fashion, while the second book covers fashions from the 20th century. Apparently they're filled with pictures - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment